Since 1986, WPC has a built a solid track record of working with companies to realize opportunities and solve problems in a manner that achieves successful, lasting results for our clients. Our approach to management consulting is straightforward: we work hard to utilize the experience and expertise of our team for the benefit of our clients.
Our senior management team have extensive experience in assisting firms with all phases of renewable energy project development including:
Project feasibility, planning, permitting;
- Procurment Agreement (EPA) negotiations;
- Human Resource advice and counsel;
- Organizational management and structure;
- Aboriginal consultation and dispute resolution.
WPC Management Consulting has developed a particularly strong focus on the energy sector. Through our frequent contact with senior officials from BC Hydro, FortisBC, Columbia Power Corporation, industry managers, relevant industry associations and regulators, we have built constructive, working relations with key decision-makers throughout the BC renewable energy sector.
- Identifying project opportunities
- Project planning assistance
- Permitting and gaining Aboriginal participation and support
- Policy assessment and intelligence
- Project feasibility analysis and forecasts
- EPA negotiations
- Procurement advice and contractor negotiations
- Arranging financing